You don’t have to spend a fortune to give your home a lighter touch for the warmer Seasons. Here are some quick tips to create a fresh and new design for Spring and Summer.
1. Change out your throw pillows. Need some color inspiration? Go outside. Select colors found right in your backyard. Look at the blues in the sky, greens from the plants and even fuchsia and yellow from Spring tulips.
2. Remove heavy drapes. Instead, add simple white window panels to bring in light from the mid-day summer sun.
3. Switch out your rug and replace it with a sisal rug to give the room a softer outdoor feel.
4. Add accessories you might see in nature such as rocks, shells or even some colorful flowers.
5. Be crazy and re-arrange the furniture. Remember, nothing is permanent.